Mental health disorder in America costs more than $200 billion – a staggering figure for a health condition, according to a study. This fact concludes that mental health is a serious illness far above heart-related diseases that cost an estimated $147 billion. Watch the video here
- Medibio getting some TIME SQUARE Screen time!!!
- Medibio Limited Begins Trading on OTCQB Under Ticker Symbol MDBIF
- Michael Phelps, World Champion Athlete and Mental Health Advocate, Appointed to Medibio Board of Directors
- Medibio (ASX:MEB) talks depression diagnostic technology
- Jack Cosentino, CEO/ Managing Director – Medibio