Mental health disorder in America costs more than $200 billion – a staggering figure for a health condition, according to a study. This fact concludes that mental health is a serious illness far above heart-related diseases that cost an estimated $147 billion. Watch the video here
- Michael Phelps on Medibio
- Medibio – Looking at mental health objectively
- Founder of Vital Conversations, Peta Slocombe, speaks to wearables and Medibio’s objective measures in mental health
- Michael Phelps & SAP CEO Bill McDermott Share Their Winning Moves
- Medibio getting some TIME SQUARE Screen time!!!