The World Health Organization recognizes psychiatric disorders as the largest clinical problem in the world in terms of Disability Adjusted Life-Years with an estimated 350M people suffering from major depressive disorder (MDD) alone. Medibio understands that fewer than 10% of individuals receive optimal treatment upon initial assessment, resulting in reduced quality and quantity of life. We want to make it our mission to improve that.
The current state of the art diagnostic tools for clinicians are limited to questionnaires and subjective analysis of lifestyle and emotional response. To help us to continue to provide objective, biomarker-based analytical tools to clinicians at the point of patient contact, we need passionate visionaries who seek to reduce the impact of psychological disorders and aid in proper diagnosis. If you want a career that will challenge and engage you and one where the reward of seeing people get the support and help they need, then Medibio may be the place for you.
Medibio has compiled the world’s largest dataset of physiologic recordings combined with associated psychiatric assessment. The company is now seeking a top notch Senior Data Scientist for our Melbourne office. This Data Scientist will join a team made up of fascinating people in the unofficial sporting capital of Australia. We are looking for people who want to have fun, understand what it means to have a start-up mentality, are passionate about the work Medibio is doing, own their work while successfully collaborating in functional and cross-functional teams.
Medibio Limited is seeking a Part-time Office Coordinator that will assist in supporting the day-to-day activities of a fast-paced and growing organization in our Savage, MN office. Your role is key as you will be the first person our visitors see as they walk through our doors. Friendly, dependable, full of initiative and having above average communication skills is key to this important position.
You should also know, we don’t sit still…so having the ability to adapt and jump in when necessary is a skill we value and appreciate. If keeping the office and common areas in top shape, providing support to your teammates and welcoming our guests in a warm and friendly manner sounds like you…Medibio may just be the place to look.
The Office Coordinator will be the first point of contact in meeting and welcoming guests, candidates, board members and other visitors. The ability to work efficiently, take initiative, above average communication skills and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing company, is key. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for representing the organization by keeping the office and common areas presentable at all times.
- Serving as the first point of contact of the company, greeting employees and guests.
- Responsible for ordering and maintenance of all needed office supplies. This includes serving as point of contact for supply accounts and keeping track of inventory.
- Research needed items and support as well as troubleshoot issues and find solutions (I.e. technical, vendors, suppliers)
- Maintaining all office equipment such as, but not limited to, audio systems, printers, and phones.
- Mail collection, delivery and distribution (including preparing and receiving shipments)
- Material compilation, as needed.
- Assuming general office facilities tasks.
- Assisting in the coordination of various office projects.
- Serving as support and back up to Medibio’s Executive Administrator.
- Assisting on needed projects and supporting other members of the Medibio team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Passionate about our vision!
- Minimum of three (3) years office experience is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively required.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Proactive thinker.
- Good team player.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and detail oriented attitude is required.
- Technologically minded individuals preferred, but not required.
- For more information, please see the Physical Requirements Form